Quality Polyethylene Foam Products
Whether providing comfort and support for sporting goods, to packaging fragile electronics, polyethylene foam offers the durable, lightweight, closed-cell characteristics you need. Because it is resilient and flexible, it can take repeated shocks and combines vibration dampening and insulation properties with high resistance to chemicals and moisture to protect against damage.
Its high load bearing characteristics help reduce packaging costs by using thinner and smaller amounts of foam. Polyethylene's tear and compressive strength allows manufacturers to reuse it several times, reducing their costs and helping the environment. polyethylene is easily fabricated into a variety of shapes and sizes with inexpensive steel rule dies and custom cut patterns.
Polyethlyene is a closed cell foam available in densities from .9-9 pounds per cubic foot, allowing for package designs for a variety of product weights and sizes. Cross-linked polyethylene adds the ability to protect class "A" surfaces, and is often used in the packaging of medical devices and equipment.
- Cushion Packaging
- Display Packaging
- Low Pressure Gaskets
- Floatation Devices
- Insulation Cushion Devices for Construction, Medical, Recreational and Manufacturing Applications
- Material Handling in and between plants
- Anti-Static Grades
Polyethylene Foam Characteristics:
- Closed Cell
- Very Lightweight
- Excellent shock absorption and vibration dampening properties
- Easy to fabricate
- Impervious to mildew, mold, rot and bacteria
- Superb strength a tear resistance
- Resistant to water, chemicals solvents and grease
- Very cost-effective
- CFC free
- Excellent themal insulation properties
- Excellent buoyancy